Monday, June 4, 2012

hooray for humans!


hooray for humans! our supercomputer brains and our cooperative genes keep us going. it is not our ideas, but the collaborative effort of bringing those ideas to life that makes us great. it is helping and being helped. it is seeing lack where you have excess and giving that away and then allowing for your lack to be filled by others with extra to give. it is pitching in and helping out. it is giving and receiving and giving again. it is what's mine is yours is mine is ours. sharing is caring. I think it's pretty incredible what we can do together. I think we can all pat ourselves on the back for neil's one small step. together we can build spaceships. together we make music and love and life and magic. hooray for humans, we rule!

1 comment:

jimmy jimmy said...

Hi, my name is Jimmy Marble. We're friends over on instagram, which is how I found your blog. Which I've just read a bunch of entries from. This is a really exciting corner of the internet you've built. I like the way you're thinking and feeling about things a lot. You're a very inspiring person. Write me an email! I think we should consider fast tracking a friendship.

mail@jimmymarble.com

See you in the future.